1. Traverse Brakes with Adjustable Torque
DC voltage magnetic disc brakes provide easy electrical
control of the traverse motor. The brake torque can be
adjusted to provide the ideal level of inertia for the particular
2. Control Box with Overload Prevention System.
A microprocessor system automatically detects overloads to
ensure total safety. For ease of maintenance, the cover can
be opened or secured by means of one-touch catch clips.
( Note : Power conditions in certain parts of the world mean
that in some causes units must be shipped without this circuit )
3. DC Electromagnetic Brakes with Auto – Adjusting Mechanism ( Not exceeding 5ton )
These DC disc brakes are electromagnetically
operated and will provide years of trouble – free service.
the core gap is automatically adjusted
according to the
degree of friction on the brake surface to ensure a stable
4. Hoist Motor
This high–resistance die-cast motor combines
a low starting current with a high starting torque.
There is on initial buidup of heatand inching
operations are easy.
5. 2-Step Hoist-Limiting Switch
The first step cuts off the hoist control circuit. The second
shuts off the main power supply circuit under abnormal
conditions, such as reverse-phase connection, reverse winding of fused connections.
6. Hook Block with Safety Cover
The entire assembly is enclosed for added safety.
7. Totally Enclosed Traverse Gear Assembly ( More than 7.5t monorail type and 7.5t low-head type are with dustproof cover)
The grease-lubricated tooth-gear system is fully enclosed
to shut out harmful dust and prevent cog and shaft wear.
8. Side Plate for Traverse
The connection between the wheelshaft
and the side plate is based on newly
developed technology and provides total
11. Simplified Hoist Gear System
( Not exceeding 3ton)
A simple 2-stage reduction system has been used for even
quieter hoist operation.
12. Protective Construction for Drip-proof
13. Drip-proof Push-Button Switches
Switches are enclosed in a drip-proof plastic case for added
protection against electric shock.
10. Steel Frame
Strength and reliability have been further enhanced by
means if a design based on sophisticated mechanical
9. Flangeless Wheels and Guide Rollers
( Not exceeding 3ton )
Friction between the l-beam and wheels has been mini – mized
to ensure smooth traverse. The guide rollers are locat-ed on
the outside of the side plate for easy maintenance and